Welcome to the Red Practice, Whitefriars Surgery
We are Drs Dutton, Auld, Reilly, Docherty and Mahon, The Red Practice, Whitefriars Surgery, Whitefriars Street, Perth PH1 1PP - Telephone (01738) 625 842. Click here for map of surgery location and practice area...
We hold a General Medical Services (GMS) contract with NHS Tayside, Ashludie Hospital, Dundee DD5 4HQ - telephone 01382 527940.
Details of our consulting hours and telephone number, out of hours contact numbers, and emergency contact numbers can be found to the right of all pages of this web site.
All other information about the practice, useful patient information, and the services we offer can be found to the left of every page of this web site.
Breast, bowel and lung cancers are the most common cancers in Scotland accounting for 45% of all cancers in 2011. Screening, where applicable, is the key to detecting cancer early. The early detection of cancer can have a great impact on the treatment and survival outcomes of patients.
The Red Practice Medical Team supports the Scottish Government's Detect Cancer Early Programme. If you have turned 50 and receive an invitation to be screened for bowel cancer please take part. Please ask a member of staff for any information you require or see the link below for further information.
THE PRACTICE VISION STATEMENT
The practice is committed to developing the whole Primary Health Care Team to deliver a high quality and cost effective service to our patients.
To help achieve this, the whole team will focus on the vision of the practice and uphold the following Mission Statement.
THE PRACTICE MISSION STATEMENT
- A healthy aligned culture promoting team leadership with shared values.
- A culture which supports flexibility, loyalty, trust, empathy with human treatment taking precedence.
- Strength in consolidation and continuity, valuing information, knowledge, development and stability by having a strong commitment to personal and professional development, good information management and attention to practice procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge networking where we purposefully share our knowledge, structure our work to learn from each other, and strive to work more effectively together to get things done.
- A relaxed, peaceful and safe environment to work in.
- A safe and controlled platform to enjoy and fulfil the human and organisational needs of the internal and external organisations and the patients of the practice.
- An ethos to reinvest wisely and support innovation.