How do I Register for Online Services?
The Practice is now offering NHS Online Services, click here for more information
You can order your repeat prescription by using the NHS Online Services.
Process for registering for Online Services:
- Please note that the Online Service is not available for patients aged 16 years or under.
- Complete the Application for Online Services Registration form. The application form is available at your Practice reception desk, or you can download an application form now (PDF format).
- Hand the completed and signed registration form to your Practice receptionist (for security reasons this must be done by the person requesting registration)
- Your registration details will be captured into a secure database by a member of the Practice staff who may ask you some questions in order to confirm your identity.
- A confirmation letter will be handed to you giving you full instructions on how to complete your registration online.